Renovation efforts on Montana Circle are in full swing, and the transformation is evident! We have an excellent team of project managers and craftsmen, who haven’t missed a beat. Take a look here for their latest activity . . .
• Sprinkler systems have been fired up, and the landscaping around the community is singing
• Tons of activity on Montana Circle, as construction is well underway in a variety of areas, (for your safety, please no visitors!)
• We will begin construction on Officers’ Row once all the homes have been vacated – we are half way there
• Milestone alert – cover inspection was approved for 909A & 909B. This means framing, and all new mechanical, plumbing, and electrical systems passed inspection, and we can move on to next phase of renovations in 909 – congrats team!
• Those inviting front porches on duplexes 905, 907, and 909 are being completed
• Final touches on “signature yellow” exterior paint being applied to duplexes 903 and 909
• We began framing in 907A & 907B
• We started pouring concrete for foundations, patios and street improvements
Interior finishes (everybody’s favorite)
• We’ve begun installing interior finishes in the first two homes, and they are really coming to life:
• Cabinets are in (wow gorgeous!) and we’ve begun painting the interiors
• Started tiling kitchens and baths
• 100 year-old hardwood floors will be refinished next week
Stay tuned for our next update from the field . . . and remember, for your safety, we apologize but please no visitors!