Wow! What a difference a few weeks make--not to mention an amazing team of designers, builders, and project managers! We are well underway with our renovation and restoration plans at Fort Lawton. Below are a few highlights from the previous two weeks:
- Lawns in Montana Circle and Officers’ Row are refurbished and amended
- New irrigation complete in both Montana Circle and Officers’ Row
- Building Permits have been approved
- All major trades are on site pursuing excellence
- All composition roofs have been replaced and tile roofs cleaned and repaired
- Exterior painting has started
- Framing has begun in the first three buildings
And in the first two Montana Circle homes . . .
- Plumbing has been replaced
- Electrical has been replaced
- New hydronic boiler with radiant floor plumbing and controls has been installed
More updates to come in our next Fort Lawton Field Notes . . .